Monday, June 30, 2008

Free Shoots

Thanks to everyone who emailed me about the free photo shoots. I got multiple responses for a couple of the shoots I needed for my portfolio, but the remaining shoots needed are still listed. For the shoots I did get responses for, I have removed them from the “needed shoots” section and have contacted those who emailed me first about their free shooting.
If you were not contacted about the free shooting and are still interested in having photos taken, my prices are now listed on the side.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

These pictures are amazing! I am so excited for you and your new business.

Deanna said...

Rachelle,
I really hope this takes off for you because you really have a gift here!
Deanna

The Downs Family said...

Rachelle I got your email about your new buisness about two days after Isaac got his pics done! I was so bumed, your pics totally kick Targets BUTT! I would love to have you capture some cute ones of our fam sometime though. It would be a blast! You work is amazing, I hope everything takes off for ya!