Thursday, March 5, 2009

Free Mother's Day Picture Contest!!!

With Mothers Day less than 2 months away, I thought it would be SUPER fun to give a FREE photography session away to a lucky mom! What needs to happen? Submit a picture of the child you want to receive the free shoot, than I will post all the “contestants” on this site and then the public will vote! The winner will get a one hour shoot and I will give you a CD of at least 10 high quality pictures for you to print at your pleasure.
Pictures will be accepted through March 20th. Voting will be open March 21st through March 25th. And the session will take place the 1st week in April.
Please submit your picture to me at carvphotography@live.com with your name and phone number.
All contestants will receive 20% off their next booking. –Think group pictures of the grandbabies for your mom!
Don’t forget to tell people to get on and VOTE!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Shelb,
You rock! I love all of the pics. I'll send the word. It was so great to get together. I love you guys!!!
L

Vrska's said...

HEY!! I'm glad we finally have your blog!! I didn't know you were doing photography, that is AWESOME! Your pictures look great. I was just thinking the other day that I want family pictures taken. I will have to call you when we come down by you guys and have take our pictures!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for your amen! The 'anonymous' girl is in our old ward and she LOVES drama! As you can see I was done today. What a joke... I love you to pieces! Lets do dinner this next week. You are the best photographer out there! Is that Angi's tikes??? I love the tush pic. Let me know what your sched is like this week. Tay and Cook want to go.